IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Updated March 23, 2020
During this uncertain time the health and wellbeing of our employees and residents continues to be our top priority. As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, please be aware of the following operational changes that we are implementing to further eliminate the spread of illness.
LEASING CENTER IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
A representative is available to communicate with you Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by using the phone or email address listed below.
- Rent Drop Box: A rent drop box is located outside of the door to the Leasing Center. Please use this box to drop off any written communication not submitted online.
- Rent Payments: We encourage all residents to pay rent by dropping it in the above mentioned rent drop box located outside the Leasing Center's front door. We also encourage residents to pay online via our website. Online rent payments can be made by visiting this address: www.longmeadowlandings.com/page/resident_portal/online_rent_payments
Note: Rent payments can be made using your checking account for a small fee of $2.95. Credit cards are accepted for a fee of 3.5 %.
- Package Delivery: We are no longer accepting packages at the Leasing Center. Please make arrangements to have your packages delivered directly to you at your residence.
- Maintenance Requests: At this time we are only responding to emergency maintenance requests. Please continue to contact the Leasing Center via telephone, email, or the online portal with all maintenance requests, but please understand that only requests that are considered emergencies in nature will be responded to at this time. The emergency will be alleviated and any additional work required thereafter will be addressed when we resume completing regular work requests.
- Check Your Email For Updates: Pay close attention to emails sent by management. E-mail will be the primary way in which we will get messages out to you regarding the pandemic, along with any further operational changes occurring at our community due to the illness. Please share this information with your family/roommates/neighbors and encourage any resident who has recently changed e-mail addresses or believes the office may have their incorrect email address on file to contact the office via phone or email to ensure we have the correct email address on file for you.
- Know the facts abut COVID-19 and download the CDC information sheet.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time. We encourage you to stay up to date on news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow any federal, state and local guidelines pertaining to the virus.
Phone: 860-446-9171 ~ E-Mail: LongMeadow@landingsgroup.com